The system audit log allows you to see all dashboard users (administrators and managers) activities in Controlio platform. Audit logs are very useful for identifying any abuse or fault in the system. Additionally, audit logs, in conjunction with access control and features of the Controlio platform allow you to conform with the compliance of the industry standards for example GDPR, HIPAA etc.
The Audit Log has the following columns:
- Date/time: user’s date and time of the activity on the dashboard.
- Login: dashboard owner, admin or manager email login.
- Role: security role of the user (owner, admin, manger).
- IP: Shows the IP location of the user.
- Object Type: type of Object the user accessed on the Controlio for example report, login, department, category, rule etc.
- Action: events performed by the user(s) for example view, login, delete, update, change password, uninstall agent etc.
- Object Name: internal name of the objects affected by user’s action, for example, department, productivity report, login etc.
- URL: address of the pages (objects) accessed in the system
Applying Audit Log filters
- Click the tab Actions on the top-right corner and select the action type from the drop down list to view the log details
- Click the tab Object Types on the top-right next to action and select the object type from the drop-down list to view the log details.
- By default, the audit log displays all the types of objects, however you can use the search bar filter to look for actions on specific objects, e.g., ‘LA users.